ST.MORITA FARMA CONTRIBUTES TO FIGHT THE SPREAD OF COVID-19 BY CONSISTENTLY PRODUCE SEVERAL HEALTHCARE PRODUCTS SUCH AS HAND SANITIZER, ANTISEPTICS, AND ALSO DISINFECTANT. THE PRODUCTS WERE FORMULATED BASED ON SEVERAL RELIABLE REFERENCES.
The references reveals that
- Hand hygiene is an important part of to prevent the spread of COVID-19. CDC recommends Alcohol-based hand rub (ABHR) is a simple yet effective way to the reduce the direct and indirect spread of coronaviruses between people. ABHR such as hand sanitizer formulations can inactivate SARS-CoV-2. 
- A final concentration of 80% ethanol or 75% isopropyl alcohol recommended in the USP hand sanitizer toolkit are aligned with World Health Organization (WHO) formulations. 
- WHO are recommended by WHO for use in response to an emerging viral pathogen, including viruses that are genetically related to, and with similar physical properties as, the SARS-CoV-2.
- Centers For Desease Control and Prevention (CDC) published and articles that SARS-CoV-2 was efficiently inactivated by WHO-recommended formulations with 80% of ethanol , supporting their use in healthcare systems and viral outbreaks. [3,4]
- Morita hand sanitizer is ethanol-based product. The research was revealed that ethanol is used worldwide in healthcare facilities for hand rubbing. It has been described to have a stronger and broader virucidal activity compared to propanols. Ethanol at 80% was highly effective against all tested 21 enveloped viruses within 30s. 
- Scientists in Germany and Switzerland have also tested the sanitizers’ effectiveness against SARS-CoV-2. The sanitizer comprises ethanol — 80% by volume and isopropanol (also known as 2-propanol or isopropyl alcohol) — 75% vol/vol. 
HOW TO CHOOSE HAND SANITIZER
- Choose hand sanitizer with 60-95% alcohol content (WHO recommend 80% alcohol content for ethanol and 75% for isopropanol)
- Make sure that hand sanitizer also contain humectant to reduce hand dryness (e.g. glycerol)
- Make sure that hand sanitizer pH is in a range of skin pH (4 – 7) to reduce the risk of irritatio
1.Kratzel A, Todt D, V’kovski P, Steiner S, Gultrom M, Thao TTN, et al. Inactivation of severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 by WHO-recommended hand rub formulations and alcohols. Emerg Infect Dis. 2020 Jul
3.Inactivation of Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus 2 by WHO-Recommended Hand Rub Formulations and Alcohols, https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/eid/article/26/7/20-0915_article
5.Kampf, Günter. Efficacy of ethanol against viruses in hand disinfection, Journal of Hospital Infection. 2017. DOI :10.1016/j.jhin.2017.08.025